~April 12, 2005

John Paul II : Popes :: Ganglion : Servers

Ganglion, the physical computer on which neuralnexus.net has run for the last few years, is officially dead. The hard drive is just so much useless metal. My web space is gone, along with any data posted therein of which I didn't have the good sense to make backups.

How much data is that? I'm not sure, yet. At least some. Possibly a lot.

I'd been meaning to give my site another go -- this stands as evidence, as a stopgap while I got my ass in gear -- and it appears I have been prompted to drop the clutch and put rubber to road. Now I just need to decide WHAT to do.

The Wayback Machine has some of the old grounds cached:

archive.org cache of cortex.neuralnexus.net

Also, a tiny tiny cache of thumbnails of already-small Palm sketches, via google images.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home